Updates to my Xfce 4.11 COPR repository

Three packages have been updated in my Xfce 4.11 COPR repo. I am running Fedora 21 at present and presently do not have a Fedora 20 machine (VM). So, I have not tested these packages on Fedora 20. If you encounter any bugs, please comment or better still send me an email and I will try to get back in touch as early as possible.

The packages that have been updated (with the versions updated to) are

   xfce4-power-manager         1.4.0
   xfce4-settings             4.11.3
   xfdesktop                  4.11.8

As always, please do not report this to bugzilla. Xfce 4.11 packages are not official yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful themes for Fedora - update

Beautiful themes for Fedora

Xfce 4.12 COPR availbale for Fedora 20 and 21